Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Red Carpet Moments - AmfAR's Cinema Gala

Red carpet has always been my favorite part of a movie premier or an awards night.  Everyone is so beautiful and the gowns are just perfect.  Here are some of my favorites at the AmfAR's annual cinema gala at Cannes.

(Photo source Style.com - one my favorite website)



freelance stylist for w, giovanna battaglia wears rudi gernreich  -
i love this cut, she's sooo sexy



former eic for french vogue, carine roitfeld in givenchy haute couture - 
her coat is just luxurious!


model karolina kurkova in chanel haute couture - the dress and accessories are just indulgence! it's what you expect from a chanel haute couture


gwen stefani for L.A.M.B. - don't you just love the neckline?



milla jovovich in atalier versace -
channeling hollywood glam, love her hair and makeup!



uma thurman in atalier versace - one word: divine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)