Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 7, Makeup Class at CCMA

Day 7 of our makeup class is all about play of colors. Avant Garde according to Teach Cheryl.  Hmmm, Avant Garde, I'm not sure how to do that, I think you have to be a true artist to achieve that look, and I'm not. So I was honest enough and told Teach, I don't think I'm able to do that, I told her what I can do is use a lot of colors on the eyes and make it look like a peacock princess.  Still beautiful of course!  

Face: NARS Firming Foundation in Syracuse
         Makeup Forever concealer
         Laura Mercier's translucent powder
         Finish off with NARS Hungry Heart
Eyes: NARS Duo Eyeshadows in Rated R, Jolie Poupee, Balthazar
         Laura Mercier Eye Colour Pot in White Gold
         Laura Mercier eye liner in Black Gold
Cheeks: NARS Dolce Vita, Laura Mercier Orchid Mosaic
Lips: MAC Pink Noveau, Laura Mercier Eye Colour Pot in White Gold,
         Laura Mercier lip   glace in Crystal



thank you to my peacock princess, shiela matias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)