Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 8 - Bridal Makeup

Bridal Makeup - this is about making it fresh, simple and layering for waterproof effect.


Face: mix of Revlon Custom Creations Foundation and NARS Syracuse Firming Foundation
          Fanny Serrano concealer in Cashew
          CCMA contouring palette
          Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Cheeks: CCMA Blush palette in Peach
Eyes: Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Sandstone (Base)
          CCMA Eye Colour Palette - Light Yellow (Crease)
          Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Coffee Ground (Corner Eye)
          Laura Mercier Eye Liner in Black Gold
Lips:  Laura Mercier Lip Colour in Pink Champagne
          Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Crystal



special thanks: my cousin liel as my model bride
                         rc lizan for the lovely pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)