Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Leila's Cafe, Vigan Ilocos Sur

Located at Gen. Luna st, Vigan Ilocos Sur, Leila's Cafe is one of the newest establishment in the area.  First time I saw the place, I fell in love.  Interiors are quaint, quite lovely and cozy. We all ordered their coffee concoctions.  My cousin ordered their best seller longga crepe and since I'm sort of on a diet, I ordered their spicy tuna crepe - which unfortunately they forgot to make.  I try to understand them... it's Holy Week and it's pretty crazy in Vigan, but still good service always matters.   I cancelled my order and told them that next time please be mindful of the orders of their customers, they're polite enough and sincerely apologized.  On my next trip to Vigan, hopefully not holy week, I will go back there and try their menu, let's see if it'sworth going back to. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)