Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Ethan Allen: A Taste of Timeless Series

I got invited to Ethan Allen's event called A Taste of Timeless Series. There are 3 events for the year, 1st was about wine, 2nd on couture and 3rd about watches.  
Since I am a fan of fashion, of course I got invited in this particular event.  There was a special tie-up with Mr. Jun Escario, which I think is a genius designer!  He is one of the.. and sought after designer for the stars.  His gowns are just sophisticated and flatters a woman's figure.

The event was attended by Ethan Allen clients and members of the press.   Cocktails were prepared by Bizu, and such fabulous desserts of course!  

I enjoyed the rest of the night as I am with former colleagues, it's nice to see them again!

A Taste of Timeless Series: Beyond Trends
Cupcake giveaways: Vanilla and Earl Grey.  Earl Grey is particularly good!
The gowns of Mr. Jun Escario
One of my favorite photos I ever took!  The lovely ladies of Ethan Allen
My favorite piece.  Love the color and cut and what a gorgeous neckline!
With Ethan Allen Brand Manager Millet Valdes
With Cathy Belizario (Store Manager, Designer), Michelle Syyap (MMPI) and Aline Lopez (AVP for Marketing, Home Furnishings)


I was wearing:
top: Mango
bag: Louis Vuitton
coral earrings: Forever21
lip colour: Russian Red from MAC

You may follow me through:
Instagram: @thepinkmateproject
Pinterest: Vanessa Ordinario



14 comments:

  1. oh wow!! this is so interesting i've always thought of ellan allen as a luxe furniture brand.. but this is sooo so cool that they did a collab night w/ fashion!! i love that!! you look fabulous hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!
    Amazing pics and looks!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only know Ethan Ellen for their fine furniture. The event looked like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so chic ... and I loved the picture number 6 am ... all very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so chic, and i love that yellow dress. so gorg! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that orange dress!!!:))
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and the Ethan Allen ladies look so beautiful; and I love the packaging of those cupcakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos!



    Emm

    Visit my blog SPIN DIZZY FALL
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You get invited to such cool events.
    great photos.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely photos!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you girls for spending time and commenting on my post!!!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)