Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

China and Hongkong Trip, May 2012

Finally, I am able to write about my trip!  Sorry I have been really busy these past few weeks.  I went to Hangzhou, China for a business trip.  We were there to check out some fabrics for our products.  China is a big big place, Hangzhou in particular quite big! It was a cool weather with a bit of rain showers in the afternoon. 
Going around and about in China is pretty difficult, one should be well-versed in Mandarin.  We stayed there for 4 days, and it's all work, work, work!
After China, Hongkong was our next destination.  Of course after work, there should be play!  Play = Shopping! For me, Hongkong so far, is the ultimate food and shopping destination in Asia (aside from the Philippines, of course!). We stayed in Marco Polo Hotel, which I totally recommend if you guys are going to stay in Hongkong.  Click here for the website.

just arrived in China (notice my large handcarry bag and eye bags?), pose first before work!
this was our hotel, The Garden Hotel
view from my hotel room
dinner at garden hotel restaurant

Day 2 - me and food shots

I guess this is the "Starbucks" in China, SPR Coffee

Random shots:

This made me laugh! I love it!
In fairness, yes this is refreshing especially if you're hungry :)
I miss KFC!
Aren't these cute?  These are KFC China's delivery vehicle
this is their toll gate, gorgeous!

These are some of my photos in China, with regards to my HK trip, I decided not to take photos anymore because I've already posted my last trip just this February and it's pretty much the same (click here) .  I was concentrating on shopping so decided not to carry my SLR as it will just be in the way of trying on some stuff! Haha!  

Watch out for my next post, I will show you some of my purchases in Hongkong!


Follow me via:
Instagram: thepinkmateproject
Pinterest: Vanessa Ordinario 






17 comments:

  1. It´s incredible your style and great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handbag!

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a fab time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The food all looks so incredible! I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing (and delicious!) trip!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely pics :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a funny time!!!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this looks lik so much fun and it's cool to look at the pictures of food there too. I'm going to China in a few months and this post has made me even more excited about going

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an amazing trip! Hope you had a great time. Just found your blog and am now following!

    http://tohellinahandbag.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I'm hungry and that food looks so delicious. :)
    You look great! :D

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great time on your vacation. And the food looks delicious. Yummy!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! I'm so hungry now :(

    Win clothes from Funky Plum Vintage here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/06/funky-plum-vintage-vampires-in-sun.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a well-rounded trip with superb sights and food! I would love to travel like this one day.

    HELLO DÉCOR!
    ~New Blog launching 6/11/2012~
    http://www.hellodecor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would love to try cucumber chips! lol

    the food looks so so good omg!

    i hope you visit my blog as well :)

    Figure Of Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks awesome I'm totally redoubling my attempts to get to Asia next year!

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  15. I live these travel photos. The food looks so yummy. Food is the main thing I remember from my Hong Kong trip as well years ago.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay! thanks for taking us on your china trip the food looks SOO YUM!! especially those fried dumplings *DROOL*!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)