Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HongKong Trip - My Shopping Haven!

I was still a kid when my parents first brought me to HongKong.  Both my parents visit HongKong to eat good Chinese food and to shop (well my dad used to go for business trips). 
Now that I am old enough and can pay for my own flights, I still go there to do the same thing.  Thank goodness for promo fares, HongKong is more accessible! 

We stayed for 4 days at the fabulous Marco Polo Gateway as it is located along my favorite shopping area, Canton Road. Alongside our hotel there's Prada, Louie Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Chanel, Hermes, Dior and the most interesting for me, across is H&M! 

First Day - Macau
It was my first time to visit, hmmm it was ok... I just went there for a day trip.  Visited the Senado Square, the ruins of St. Paul and my last stop, The Venetian.  And then, I miss HongKong already and would want to go back right away! Haha!


i love kids with bubble jackets!!!

I was wearing:
white polo: Muji
jeans/vest: Forever21
hat/booties: Zara
bag: Longchamp Planetes

Second Day - Shopping marathon at Kowloon, Central, Causeway Bay and Ap Lei Chau to visit the Prada outlet store (Space). 


window from Dior
window from Louis Vuitton
window from Chanel
hats galore!
Nespresso!

I was wearing: Celio
cream trench: H&M

Third Day - Shopping and, at night drinking and partying at Lan Kwai Fong
I was wearing:
orange sweater: Massimo Dutti
cape-like sweater: Forever21
watch: Michael Kors

at the lobby at our hotel in Marco Polo Gateway
the crazy crowd!


I was wearing:
peter pan collared blouse: Forever21
fox sweater: Zara
mustard skirt: Jill

Fourth and last Day - Ate at my favorite restaurant Sweet Dynasty, walked for the last time along Canton Road and then Airport.


HongKong, an all around destination for culture, gastronomic adventure and the ultimate shopping haven! On my next post I will show you all my gorgeous finds!!!



18 comments:

  1. looks fun to me! :) I miss HK! love that place esp. Macau! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you had fun!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see what you bought in HK! I've never been, I've only been to Japan and Taiwan in Asia. i hope to go someday, the food looks amazing, and HK looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! I´ve never been there! Hope someday sooner than later!!
    Love your last look! that animal sweater is really cute! Well, all your Forever 21 purchases are!
    xoxo
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to there but - that's on my bucket list! Beautiful photographs and the food looks delicious!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, darling!
    Awesome pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved these fun photos. You look so chic in your vest, hat and scarf. Love that place with all the hats hanging from the ceiling...
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfits vane! shopping and food galore indeed..ka-miss ang HK. Oh and the nespresso photo is my fave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of fun!
    http://fashionstarvedteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sweet comment today! New Follower!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures, very inspiring post sweetie! Thanks for stopping by! Wish you a lovely day!
    xoxo,
    Fashhionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUMMMM!! love this post haha i love how you are still so chic and fashionable even on vacay!! haha i'm going to taiwan soon and i'm sooo excited to eat street food.. looking at your post is seriously making me salivate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pics, love them! Sounds like amazing time!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved all the photos, shopping, pictures of food, people and the place is perfect! .. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AGREE with you, HK is heaven for shopping in Asia... Wanna go there agaiiiinn...

    Www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love so much this place...I want to go there me too!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey dearies! thank you for all your comments! Yes I enjoyed so much! I love HongKong! I am already planning to go back hopefully late this year or spend new year's there! Check out my next post on my purchases! :)

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's seems like you guys had so much fun, the pictures are awesome, love the hat galore and yellow building with red window! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)