A lot to be thankful for, it was a fairly good year.
Some highlights of 2011:
1. My very first entry at thepinkmateproject - Spending Time with the Masters
My love for food has been confirmed by the event which I started 2010, The Miele Masters Series. Meeting all the top chefs in the country was truly unforgettable, that's why this was my first post.
with Ms. Margarita Fores (Cibo, Lusso, Pepato and Cafe Bola)
2. Fashionable year - my different looks for 2011
3. Fashion Companion - bought different books that would inspire me and my outfits
4. Gadget addiction - ever since I started blogging, I have been attracted to different gadgets in the market.
5. Travels - One of my love is traveling and discovering new places here in the Philippines and abroad.
Ilocos - my home town
Baguio - I've always loved the weather and pine trees.
La Luz - sea, sun and sand, always the best R & R
Vietnam - the heat is always on in Saigon
6. Makeup Class - this year I enrolled at CCMA for a make up course. This is to enhance my skills in putting makeup, not just on me but on others.
To all my pinkmates, thank you for the continued support and visits in my blog!
CHEERS to a more fashionable and fabulous 2012!!!