Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pinkmate Fashion Crush: Lupita Nyong'o

Now, now, after the award season, who was your favorite?  In my case, no other than Lupita Nyong'o! I mean, who isn't smitten by this newbie?! I love how she embraced fashion so willingly (thanks to her stylist Michaela Erlanger as well!)
Below are my favorite of Lupita's red carpet looks:

Lupita in Brights!
J. Mendel
Gucci 
In Ralph Lauren at the Golden Globes, this gown started it all! 

Lupita in Whites!
Lanvin
Calvin Klein
Prada (my favorite!)
(Random photos)


Follow me through:
Instagram: thepinkmateproject
Twitter: Vanessa Ordinario



11 comments:

  1. love her too!!! her style is amaze.. everything she wore during award season was ON POINT! and beyond that she seems like such a beautiful soul!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing and I love her style!
    That cutout white gown is my fave :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second dress and third is perfect!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Swty u have a lovely blog and this post is elaborated very well....u r new follower:)
    http://lovelyskincareforyou.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simran!

      Thank you for following me! will check out your blog soon!

      Delete
  5. Hi Sabrina! Sure let's follow each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post about lupita, she's an inspiring woman and love that she's african
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so beautiful. I totally loved it. Thanks for sharing this. Look what I found here: http://www.sargamchoudhary.com/20-cute-preppy-outfit-ideas-2017/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)