Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

THEPINKMATEPROJECT TRAVEL: BORACAY

Hi everyone!  Sorry for just posting now, I'm really busy lately, been doing Strat Plan with our company and I have no time to post!  
Anyway, I would like to post my trip to Boracay last March 1 - 3.  It was really fun as I am with my usual travel buddies!  We stayed in our usual hotel, at Sur, Station 1.  We went there to relax, drink, eat and relax some more!

Enjoy the pics!

The Island:



The Happenings:



The Food:


The District
Two Seasons
Fishbar Boracay

The Essentials:

Clarins sun products, Phyto Plage for my hair and Dermalogica sun screen for my face

The Travel Buddies


Boracay always has a place in my heart, I go there every year to rest from stress.  The minute I see the blue shores and the pink/white sands immediately I am rested.  The place gives me some time to think, regain my strength and move on yet again!


You may follow me through:
Instagram: thepinkmateproject
Twitter: Vanessa Ordinario
Facebook: Vanessa Ordinario
Pinterest: Vanessa Ordinario






15 comments:

  1. What fun, darling!
    Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH!! what an amazing trip!! so beautiful and picturesque! and the FOOD OMGGG the pasta looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food looks amazing, esp that shrimp! and looks like a fun vacay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food, the beaches...everything looks so incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. How beautiful!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous location and photos as always. Good luck with your busy schedule.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. This looks like such a fun trip. Fabulous pictures.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa wow! The photos are beautiful, the place is beautiful ... and seems to be so much fun!
    I love this blue sea ....
    http://maisondemilla.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. MMMM LOVELY POST:) Your blog Is wonderful and Im now following.

    If you want some Swedish decor inspiration..check out my blog:)

    Have a wonderful weekend dear

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures. Nice blog. I like it so much. Keep posting.

    granton world

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really nice. I felt I am also in Boracay while looking at your pictures. Indeed, Boracay is one of the best place to spend time with. I so love Boracay - the boracay beach, boracay resorts, nightlife, food, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Guys! Thank you for all your comments!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)