Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

My One True Love: JD

Sorry guys, I have been really busy on work, I honestly don't have time to do fashion posts!  

Anyway, this post is not about endorsing any brand, but I just want to show you my love for JD, yes JACK DANIELS! Some photos are quite funny, I just want to share them with you!

JD in my house
JD in Marco Polo, Hongkong
JD in Boracay
JD from Amsterdam
JD with some chocolates!
JD on me!
And this is how I return my affection!  HUGS!


You may follow me at:
Instagram: thepinkmateproject
Twitter: Vanessa Ordinario
Facebook: Vanessa Ordinario






6 comments:

  1. hahah this is so funny! you really do love JD!! i didn't know there was a JD w/ cola in a can that's insane hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post, darling!
    You are adorable!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog. Maybe wanna follow each other?? Let me know :) xx

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I love JD too! And, not going to lie, I LOOOVE the JD food products.

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'm sure I will enjoy reading them! You may also follow my blog if you want to :)